Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Cakes!

"Hello Kitty" "Are you ready for some Football?"
"Ladybug Polka"
"Birthday Bright" "Sweet Sixteen"
"Darling Dotz" "Goin' Buggy"
"Seeing Green"
"Caterpillar"
"Spring has Sprung"
"Dora and Friends" "Crazy for Monkeys"
"Silly Stripes"
"If the Tiara Fits" with Princess Wand Cupcakes
"Grandmas Pearls"

"Winter "One"derland" "Cuppie Cake"
"Funky Flower 2.0"
"Utah Man am I"
"One is Fun"
"Frosty"

"Daisy Doodles"


"Just Buggy"

"Touchdown!"

"Double Trouble"

"Fifty is Nifty"
"Sassy Stripes"
"Bedazzled"
"Funky Flowers" "Think Pink" "Bows and Blooms" "Pretty in Pink"

"Curly Q"

4 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog, found the link on my friend Stephanie's (the February 2010 birthday cake winner) blog!

    I love, love, LOVE the Bows and Blooms cake!! I am amazed at your talent, it is wonderful! I would love to be able to make something as beautiful as your cakes are!

    Thanks for sharing the photos, they are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes are amazing! I am a BYU alum though. ;) Do you do any blue and white cakes, like for graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do any type of cakes for graduation! I am planning on doing a graduation cap for my husband who grauates in May. Your imagination is the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with your work, you produced a cake that was better then I imagined! Thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete